LEADERS IN SUSTAINABLE ENERGY AND BUILDING SOLUTIONS.
- Sustainable Energy Solutions for Cottages, Chalets, and Farms.
- Experts in working with remote access locations.
- Customized Solar PV Design, Supply, and Installation.
- Customized Maintenance plans.
- Opening & Closing Seasonal Solar Services.
- Residential Sustainable Energy Solutions.
- Customized Solar PV Design, Supply, and Installation
- Battery Back Up System Design & Installation.
- Net Metering Program Design, Application, & Installation.
- Sustainable Design & Building Solutions.
- Full Service L.E.E.D Certification Application Services.
-WELL Building Standard Consultation.
- Passive House Building Consultation.
TORONTO GREEN BUILDERS was founded by Scott Mifflin in 2011. Scott is a passionate believer in global sustainability, environmental protection, sustainable design & build practices.
Early in his career, Scott worked in Toronto on dozens of projects for one of the city's top custom home builders. During this time, he worked on over 50 luxury homes and condominiums located in the most coveted neighborhoods throughout the city.
Scott has also contracted several large-scale cottage projects throughout Lake Simcoe, Georgian Bay, and the Muskoka's.
In 2012, Scott became L.E.E.D accredited and in 2013 he received his Solar PV Design and Installation accreditation from the Canadian Solar Institute.
Toronto Green Builders is passionate about sustainable building and energy solutions. Scott and his team are very well versed and at the forefront of all types of solar applications including the net metering program.
Whether you are looking for energy solutions in the city, the country or your remote access off-grid cottage, Toronto Green Builders has you covered. Contact Scott and his team today to join the solar revolution!
Custom residential contracting
Sustainable energy solutions
Remote access building specialist
Solar PV design & install
Solar PV equipment sales
Watts of Solar Panels Installed
BRANDS WE WORK WITH
Have a project in mind or would you just like to learn more about solar and our business? We would love to hear from you.